ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS, AB
(hereinafter – ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS or the Company) takes a responsible approach to the protection of your personal data and therefore seeks to ensure your rights at the level of the processing of personal data. Data subjects – users of our products, partners and other persons entrust their personal information to us. We have a responsibility to work every day and justify their trust.
- Defines the Company’s obligation and responsibility to protect and respect personal privacy;
- Explains how the Company collects, uses and stores (processes) the personal data;
- Informs the data subjects about the processing of their personal data and the rights of each data subject.
During the processing of personal data of data subjects, we comply with the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania and other directly applicable legislation regulating the protection of personal data, as well as instructions from the competent authorities.\
How do we collect your personal data?
- Your submitted data, for instance, when you communicate or have a legal relationship with our Company, for instance, you buy the products or services, subscribe the newsletters, participate in marketing promotions / games organised by the Company or apply to us regarding the product quality or ask to provide information;
- The data generated when you use our website, social network accounts…;
- The data received from other sources, for instance, other service providers or publicly available registers.
You are not required to provide any personal data to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS, therefore, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to sell you products and (or) services.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect the data that fall into the following categories:
- Main information, for instance, name, surname, personal code, date of birth, address, details of the personal identity documents, contact details;
- Details related to the products and (or) service provision, for instance, production order details, invoice issuance, payment details, information regarding the consent and disagreement for processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes and provision to third parties, contact details and related records;
- Other data about the use of services, for instance, data collected by using cookies and similar technologies related to online browsing, etc.;
- Video data captured by our video surveillance equipment when you visit our Company’s territory and (or) premises to ensure the security of personnel, guests and premises;
- Phone call records when you call to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS quality line;
- Other data collected with your consent and defined in detail at the time you are asked for the consent.
How do we use your personal data?
ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS collects and further processes your personal data only on the basis of lawful grounds defined in personal data protection legislation – in order to conclude and (or) execute the agreement with you, with your consent, when the relevant legislation obliges ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS to process the personal data and the personal data must be processed due to legal interest of ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS (only if the interests of the data subject are not more important).
ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS processes the personal data for the following purposes:
- Conclusion and execution of purchase – sale, service provision agreements; accounting of customers and payments under concluded agreements; protection of the creditor’s interests and prevention of material losses; customer debt recovery. We process personal data that is necessary to ensure the proper provision of services to our customers – to identify a person properly, accept and execute orders, perform customer service, identify and eliminate various failures and incidents, issue invoices for equipment and (or) services, perform credit control, debt collection, examine complaints, etc.
- Direct marketing.
- Assurance of the protection of personnel, guests and other persons entering the field of video surveillance, as well as property protection (video surveillance). We process the video data of our personnel, customers and other persons entering the field of video surveillance to ensure their security and security of their property.
- Conclusion and execution of agreements; assurance of production quality; protection and defence of company rights and legitimate interests; evidence collection (by recording the phone calls to quality line). We process your phone call records when you call to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS quality line and the data provided during the phone calls to ensure the quality of sold products and collect evidence for examination of your complaints. We also process emails and other correspondence sent to the Company and provided information to conclude the agreements with you and ensure the quality of manufactured production.
- Other purposes when ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS has a right to process your personal data with your consent, the data must be processed due to legal interest of ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS or when the respective legislation obliges ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS to process the data. We may also process personal data for other purposes if we have obtained the consent of the data subject or if we have the right to process the data on the basis of a legitimate interest.
How do we store your personal data?
ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS constantly strives to maintain and at the same time improve organizational and technical security measures to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data. ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS security activities include the protection of personnel, information, IT infrastructure, internal and public networks, as well as office buildings and technical facilities.
Whom we provide your data to?
- To data controllers (subcontractors) who provide the services to use (perform the works) and process your data on behalf of ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS, as a data controller. The data controllers have the right to process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and only to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the contractual obligations. Upon using the subcontractors, we take all necessary measures to ensure our data controllers have implemented appropriate organizational and technical security measures and maintain the confidentiality of personal data.
- To other third persons with your consent that may be obtained on a case-by-case basis.
We may also submit your data:
- In response to requests from a court or public authority only to the extent necessary for the proper enforcement of applicable law or a court order / certificate.
How long do we store your data?
We store your personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of the processing or as required by law, if it provides for a longer storage period.
We do not aim to store obsolete or unnecessary information. We ensure that personal data and other information is kept up to date and correct.
What are your rights?
You have a right:
- To apply to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS with an application to provide information about your personal data processed by ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS;
- To apply to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS with an application to correct your personal data and (or) suspend the processing actions of such personal data, except the storage, if after having accessed the personal data, you find that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- To apply to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS with an application to delete personal data or suspend the processing of such personal data, except the storage, if after having accessed the personal data, you find that personal data is being processed illegally or fraudulently;
- Do not consent to the processing of your personal data when such data is processed or is intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing or for a legitimate interest of ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS or the third person to whom the personal data are provided;
What are the cookies and why are they used?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. The cookies are stored in the file directory of your web browser (for instance, “Internet Explorer”, “Firefox”) on the hard drive of the website visitor device. Due to the cookie the website can for some time “remember” your actions and options (for instance, login name, language, font size and other display options) and you do not have to re-enter them every time you visit the site or browse various pages. The cookies do not pose any threat to the website visitor’s computer.
How do we use the cookies?
Information is recorded to:
- Provide personalised content and advertisements;
- Calculate website traffic and visitor behaviour more accurately;
- Allow to stay connected to the directory when you return after closing your web browser;
It is not necessary to allow the use of these cookies for the website to work, but it will make browsing easier for you. You can delete or block cookies, but some features of this website may not work as intended.
The information associated with cookies is not used to identify you and we have full control over the data we collect about your use of the website. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than described above.
What cookies are used in this website?
The website uses the following cookies to improve the functionality of the website and make it easier to use:
|qtrans_front_language||The cookie is used to remember the user’s selected website language.|
|_ga||We use Google Analytics to track the website traffic. Used to identify the user.|
|_gat||We use Google Analytics to track the website traffic. Used to set the loading speed.|
|_gid||We use Google Analytics to track the website traffic. Used to identify the user.|
How to control the cookies?
If you wish, you can control and (or) delete the cookies. More information is provided at aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies already present on your computer and set most browsers to prevent cookies from being stored on your device. However, in this case, you may need to manually change some options each time you visit the website, while some services and features may not work.
Information about setting the cookies and related changes in the most popular browsers can be found here:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
AB “ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS“ warns that the change of settings is always valid for that one browser only. If a visitor uses multiple browsers, he/she must change the settings for each browser individually. In addition, the visitor can delete cookies from the multimedia memory at any time. Additional information is provided by using a browser or operating system.
Your personal data controller is the Public Limited Company “ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS“, code 180240752, Sedos str. 35, Telšiai.
Collected information and its use:
We use your email address to send the newsletters about ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS news, products, offers, organised events, etc.
After having sent our newsletters, we also collect statistical information about whether you have opened an email with the newsletter. For this purpose we use a special technology, so called “beacons”. These are one dot images. We insert a link to them in the email or newsletter text. When you open the newsletter, the link is activated and we record the image opening and its opening time. This way, we find out that you have read the newsletter.
We use appropriate information technology tools to send you newsletters and do it as efficiently as possible. We may also sometimes need the help of professionals with specialist knowledge to ensure that these information technology tools work properly. As a result, your data can be seen by the newsletter management system provider, advertising campaign organisation and development service providers, website search engine optimization service providers and website programming service providers.
Your data can also be seen by ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS employees responsible for organizing the sending of newsletters, however, we emphasize that we always keep your data secure and require that our partners and service providers to ensure this.
Your information storage time:
We store your email address and related statistics for 2 years from the time you opened the newsletter last time. If you have not opened the newsletter, we store the data for 2 years after you provided us with your email address.
If you receive a newsletter and decide that you do not want to receive them in the future, you can press the link “Unsubscribe” in an email. You can also inform us about unsubscribing at any time by email email@example.com. You can unsubscribe the newsletters:
Answers to your inquiries
You must provide us with any request or instruction relating to the processing of personal data in writing in one of the following ways: (i) by serving such request or instruction to us directly or by sending a registered mail to Sedos str. 35, Telšiai, LT-87101; or (ii) by sending such request or instruction to email address firstname.lastname@example.org from your email address previously provided to us.
After having received such request or instruction, we will provide a response and perform or refuse to perform the actions specified in the request. The response will be provided in writing.
If you are unable to settle the issue with “ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS”, you have a right to apply to State Data Protection Inspectorate, address A. Juozapavičiaus str. 6, 09310 Vilnius, ph. (8 5) 271 2804, 279 1445, fax (8 5) 261 9494, email: email@example.com responsible for the supervision and control of personal data protection legislation.